Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend was one of the best we have ever had. It started with a trip to the Denver Art Museum yesterday. I have never been there before. Jose had class in the morning, and then Jasmine and I rode the light rail and met him downtown.

Here is a cool picture that Jose took while waiting for us on the light rail.


When we got to the museum there was a "Bubble Room." It was a dark room with light up bubbles and a projector on the ceiling that displayed bubbles. Then if you jumped on them they popped. Jasmine thought it was so much fun to "pop" the bubbles.



At the end of the museum was a kids play area. Jasmine played with some blocks and climbed/sat on the stuffed turtle.

After the museum we went to Highlands Ranch to my manager's house for a BBQ in honor of her son's safe homcoming from the Marines. There was a little boy there named Kearin and he was a month younger than Jasmine. They had lots of fun playing with the wheel on the cooler.

Next up was my sorority reunion today. It was at Eisenhower Park in Englewood. It was so nice to see everyone. Many of the girls there I hadn't seen since I graduated 7 years ago! It was a fun weekend.


Here is Jasmine on my cell phone. This was also the first time I was able to get Jasmine's hair in pigtails. I took a picture of it once, but she took it out right away. This time she left it in all day.

1 comment:

JessiDay said...

I am glad you had so much fun!