Monday, August 10, 2009

Jasmine Brushing Her Teeth

I have been brushing Jasmine’s teeth and gums with a washcloth since she was born. This weekend we finally thought it was time to try a toothbrush and toothpaste. We bought a cute little Winnie the Pooh toothbrush.

I initially thought that we would struggle to brush her teeth. Whenever we do it with the washcloth, she gets made and won’t open her mouth or tries to bite down. Well she loves the toothbrush! She held very still and was tilting her head up when I was brushing them.


Then we handed her the toothbrush and told her to brush her teeth, and she started doing it herself. She even got mad when I took it away from her to go to bed.



Here is a video of her doing it on her own.


Here is a picture of her this morning. She turned 16 months old on Saturday. Here she is next to Mickey. This adorable dress is from Crystal :).

1 comment:

JessiDay said...

super cute! Evan loves to brush his teeth. I think mostly he just likes the taste of the "toothpaste."