Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Things

So it’s been a while since I have had time to blog. Here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Even in her car seat, Jasmine sleeps with her arms behind her head.
Jasmine got a hold of a pen and decided to draw all over her thigh. At least she didn’t draw on the furniture.
We had dinner with Kristen, Jessy, and Sarah last week. We got out our travel crib for Sarah to lie in, but Jasmine wanted to. She even got a pillow and a blanket to make herself more comfortable.

Jasmine is helping to burp Sarah by helping Jessy pat her on the back.

We went out to Jessica’s 30th birthday party on Saturday night at Sing Sing. It is a piano bar in Denver. I don’t think I have been to a bar in 5 years when Jose and I had our bachelor/ bachelorette party at Pleasure Island.