Sunday, August 23, 2009

Work Picnic 8-22-09

Saturday was our department picnic. We had it at Bear Creek Lake Park. We have never been there before. It has a lake and horseback riding. We did an Around the World theme, so we each had to bring a dish from our nationality. I made an enchillada casserole for Jose and my stemom made me some kim bap (Korean version of sushi) and some kimchee. Everyone loved the Korean food!




Jasmine playing on the lake's beach.




We bought this floating thing for Jasmine to use on our upcoming Disney trip and Cruise. We thought we would test it out at the lake. She loved it! She was able to move around and splash and I loved that the sun was shaded from her .


1 comment:

JessiDay said...

How fun! I didn't know there was a beach there either! That floater thing looks great!