We bought the Nikon D-60. Our friend Lori had one when she was here visiting and Jose really liked it. Here are some samples of what it can do. The quality is amazing. I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out on our vacation in a couple of months!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Jose’s New Camera
Jose is going back to school to get his Bachelor’s Degree. He is getting it at Metro State. His degree will be a Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in Photography. We bought him a new camera so that he can use it for his classes and also so I have better scrapbooking pictures. Our work pays for the tuition and books, so you can’t beat that deal!
We bought the Nikon D-60. Our friend Lori had one when she was here visiting and Jose really liked it. Here are some samples of what it can do. The quality is amazing. I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out on our vacation in a couple of months!
This was a flower at work.
We bought the Nikon D-60. Our friend Lori had one when she was here visiting and Jose really liked it. Here are some samples of what it can do. The quality is amazing. I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out on our vacation in a couple of months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got it! Have fun!
Awesome that work pays for tuition and books....can't beat that! Good luck to Jose!!
Post a Comment