Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jasmine's 2 Year Checkup

Yesterday was Jasmine’s 2 year checkup. She has grown a lot in the past 6 months! At her last checkup for weight she was in the less than 1 percentile. Today she is:

24 pounds: 14th percentile
33 inches: 45th percentile

So she is growing like a weed! She is still petite, so the pediatrician said we could keep her on whole milk. He also said we could forward face her in her car seat but I think I will continue to keep her backwards until she starts to complain. For now she seems content with it since we have a mirror back there and she can look at us.

She has been talking up a storm lately, almost too much. She likes to ask the same questions over and over even after you answer her. Even the doctor yesterday was laughing because she kept saying she wanted to see the fish (they were in the waiting room).

She may be starting to understand that she is getting a little sister soon. This weekend when we were getting ready to go to Christina’s house, she said, “Joran coming, too.” She can’t quite get the D sound in there yet, so she calls her Joran.

At church last weekend another baby walked over and put her hand on my leg. Jasmine pushed it off and then pushed the girl down to the ground. I guess she isn’t one to share Mommy ;). She never seems to mind when I hold Garrett or Jocelyn, but she does get mad when she sees me with other babies. I guess we’ll see in about 9 weeks how she does!

1 comment:

JessiDay said...

You know she doesn't like it when you hold Delilah either!