Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jordan's First Birthday

I can't believe that my little Jordan is already one year old.  Time has flown by so fast.  She has been a lot more difficult of a baby than Jasmine was, but she is still my world and I am so in love with her.  She has the greatest smile and she is so fun to watch.  I love seeing her and Jasmine together.  You can tell how much they love each other.

For her birthday we just did a small dinner at our house with my parents, my sister, and my aunt.

This was the free cake you get from King Soopers for 1st birthdays.

Jasmine and Jocelyn wanted to help her blow out the candle.


She of course loved the cake and had to finish it off by rubbing it in her hair.

Happy birthday to our precious little one!

No comments: