This year my mom flew out to visit on Easter day, so the Saturday night before we had my dad and stepmom over and we had dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. It worked out really well since we have such a large backyard. The kids had a great time gathering up the eggs that my sister and I had stuffed the night before. It is so much fun to see how excited they get over the simple things.
Garrett got the Easter basket stuck around his middle!
I think grandpa was having more fun than the kids were.
And of course the grandparents had to get Easter baskets for the kids.
Since Jordan was too small for an Easter basket, they got her a bunny that played music and its ears flopped up and down. Jordan wasn't sure what to make of it.
Afterwards we set up the kitchen table and dyed Easter eggs. My sister and I have dyed eggs with the kids before, but this was the first year my dad and stepmom got to be there.



No comments:
Post a Comment