Jordan had her one year checkup last week and everything looked great. Unfortunately while we were there, the pediatrician discovered that she had an ear infection in her left ear. I felt bad for not knowing because I never even knew what to look for. Jasmine never had one and up until now Jordan has never had one. At least not that I know of ;). She had been fussy that week, but she had a cold and was teething, so I thought it was due to that.
But here are her stats:
Height: 30 inches (74th percentile)
Weight: 20 pounds (37th percentile)
Head: 17.32 inches (17th percentile)
Her overall height to weight ratio was in the 34th percentile, so she is growing just great.
I am having a hard time trying to wean her, but Jose and I are going to Las Vegas this weekend, so she will just have to deal with it. This is the first time I have ever left the kids, so it will be hard, but I am looking forward to spending some time alone with Jose for my birthday.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment