After the bridal party had all walked down the aisle, they all turned around and coming over the hill behind the alter, was Emily in a horse drawn carriage. It was a very cool way to make an entrance!
Emily and Dave after they said, "I Do." They walked back down the aisle to "Another One Bites the Dust."
Me with my Lil Sis, Holly, in the Center, and then Erin, Holly's Lil Sis.
Jasmine and me with the beautiful bride.
My sister and I with Emily.
Another fun and creative idea, their cake looked like tree logs and their initials were carved into it. Very creative and it looked adorable!
Me with two of my best friends and sorority sisters, Kristen and Jessy.
It is of course always a challenge to get all four kids to look at the camera at once!
This picture of the girls cracks me up. Jordan looks like she's swooning, and Jasmine just looks shocked!
Daddy's Little Girl
Jose and I
Group shot of all of us, with only one person missing. We had 17 Alpha Sigma Alpha's there :).



No comments:
Post a Comment