Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Shower for Jordan

My sister and college roommate, Jessica, threw me a baby shower on May 16th. We chose that weekend because one of my sorority sisters, Yvonne, was going to be in town and it was just a good time to have it, being 6 weeks before my due date.

We had it at Christina's house, and it was so nice because I got to see a lot of sorority sisters and friends that I haven't seen in a long time. There was a ton of great food and we got some wonderful gifts for Jordan.

I am so thankful for my wonderful friends and sister, I am so blessed to have such a loving circle of people around me!

Jessica and Me

Lemor and Me

Brittani, Me, Christina, and Christina

Sorority Girls: Morgan, Yvonne, Zion (baby), Me, Brooke, Kristen, Sarah (baby), Jessy, and Emily

Yvonne and Me

Jasmine and Me

No comments: