This is all the way back from May 22nd, but I wanted to post a few pictures anyway. We took Jasmine to Storytime at Barnes and Noble and my sister and the kids met us there.
It was featuring Caroline Stutson who is a local children's author. She was reading her newest book, The Cat's Night Out, which I actually didn't care for too much. But she did read a little bit from one of her other books, Mama Loves You, and I thought it was great! I am always telling Jasmine, "Mama loves you," so it was the perfect book. We bought a copy of it and had her autograph the inside cover.

Here is Jasmine and the other kids dancing to Cat's Night Out. It's a book about all the cats in the neighborhood dancing and being loud.

Here is Jasmine with the author, and her signed page to Jasmine and Jordan.

Jasmine and Jocelyn love to hug each other.
After Storytime, we went to Littleton Safety Day, which was being put on by the Littleton Police Department. It was a lot of fun. They had police cars there, and motorcycles, and police dogs. They answered a lot of questions and gave out a free lunch to everyone. We also got free bike helmets for the kids!

Here I am on a police motorcycle. This was my first time ever sitting on a motorcycle. I would have to think a pregnant woman shouldn't do that, because my tummy made it very hard to climb on and off of :).

Here is Jose taking Jasmine through the obstacle course. Once they completed it, they got a free bike helmet. Jasmine's has little fairies on it, and Jocelyn got one with pandas on it.

These are pictures they were taking there for each family and then they printed it out for you right there.
1 comment:
Free bike helmets, awesome!
Post a Comment