Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines for Valentine's Day

Sorry to those grandparents that haven’t received theirs yet, this will ruin your surprise. But they will be there in a few days!

For Valentine’s Day, my sister and I made Valentines for all the grandparents. This was the reason I was buying the red paint that Jasmine spilled everywhere at Joann’s. Needless to say, there is no red paint on these Valentines.

Jasmine was a little skeptical to let me paint her hands, but after a while she got the hang of it. Here are a few pictures of the fun.




On actual Valentine's Day, Jose was working at the Ritz, so Jasmine and I went to church and then hung out at my sister's house. Then when Jose got off work, we went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was a relaxing day. Jose also bought me some Valentine's Day scrapbooking paper. Best present in the world!

No comments: