Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Been a While

So I just noticed that I haven't written anything in over a month and so much has happened.

The biggest news is that we bought a new house! I never thought this day would come. We found a ranch style house. It's got 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs, and an unfinished basement with another bedroom and bathroom. The sellers are replacing all the carpet and repainted the whole inside of the house. We close on January 15th.

Our lease is done at the end of January so it's nice that we get about two weeks to move in. I can't wait to decorate and paint and really make the place our own.

Christmas is next week. Jose's parents are flying out on Christmas day and staying for 12 days. No big plans while they are here other than to pack and get ready for the move.

For Christmas we are going to my dad's house and celebrating with them. This year Jasmine can actually open her presents, so it will be fun to watch her.

Lots of friends are in town visiting. My friend Cheyna is here from Arizona, and we have been friends since we were 12. Also, Yvonne, my sorority sister is in town and I get to see her on the 26th. And also my friend Brooke is in town from Hawaii. So lots of people to catch up with.

Other than Jose's Christmas present I am done with all the shopping. I better get cracking on the gift before time runs out.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday and I promise to get more updates up after the new year.

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

I am bummed we missed you guys...AGAIN!!! You should come visit us in AZ ;-)