Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Baldovinos

So as most of you know, Jose and I are going to have another baby. My due date is Saturday, June 26, 2010. I feel like that is so far away since I found out about the pregnancy so early. But I'm glad that I will deliver before the heat of the summer gets here. That would be exciting if the baby is born on the 23rd so then it will be exactly one month before my birthday.


We borrowed this shirt from Jocelyn to take pictures of Jasmine in. If you ask her if she wants a brother or sister, or sister or brother, she just repeats the last word. Jose is already convinced that we are having a boy. I have no preference since I already got my girl.

We have a few names that we like, but nothing set in stone yet. We do know that the initials will of course be JMB. It will be interesting to see Jasmine around Tina's baby to see how she does towards having a newborn around.
Jasmine and Jocelyn are 7 months apart, and the next two babies will also be 7 months apart. So then both sets of kids will be 26 months apart from each other. Kind of funny how that worked out. We will be finding out what we are having. We should know sometime towards the end of January.


1 comment:

JessiDay said...

Yay for little tadpoles!