My mom, Jasmine, Tina, Jocelyn, Ava, and Emma went to Tiny Town. Ava and Emma hadn’t seen Jasmine since she was very young, and they loved her to pieces. They kept playing with her and wanting to hold her. Ava asked Tina, “Does Jasmine go in the sun a lot?” and Tina replied, “No that’s just her skin color.” I wish I was as dark as her!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Tiny Town
Thursday, July 16, 2009
My mom, Jasmine, Tina, Jocelyn, Ava, and Emma went to Tiny Town. Ava and Emma hadn’t seen Jasmine since she was very young, and they loved her to pieces. They kept playing with her and wanting to hold her. Ava asked Tina, “Does Jasmine go in the sun a lot?” and Tina replied, “No that’s just her skin color.” I wish I was as dark as her!



My mom, Jasmine, Tina, Jocelyn, Ava, and Emma went to Tiny Town. Ava and Emma hadn’t seen Jasmine since she was very young, and they loved her to pieces. They kept playing with her and wanting to hold her. Ava asked Tina, “Does Jasmine go in the sun a lot?” and Tina replied, “No that’s just her skin color.” I wish I was as dark as her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay, welcome to the blogging world! We just went to Tiny Town too, Abby loves it there!!
Post a Comment