Friday, July 31, 2009

Pictures of my Cutie Pie

Here are some pictures from this morning and last night. Jasmine always poses when she sleeps. I ran downstairs to get the camera and of course she moved when I took the picture. My little Sleeping Beauty.

This picture was in the kitchen this morning. I was trying to get a picture of her hair put up, but you can't see it. Jose is standing behind me making her laugh.

I took this picture last night. I am trying to get her to let me put her hair up because it's always in her face now. But as soon as I put hair ties or hair pins in her hair, she rips them out. I tried doing pigtails and she looked so cute. As soon as Jose snapped the picture, she took one out. Oh well, I will keep trying.

No comments: