Monday, October 3, 2011

Canvas and Cocktails

Some friends of mine and I went to Canvas and Cocktails last week.  I have been twice with work as a team building, but this was their first time.  It was packed!  I would say there was about 70 people there.

The location is in Cherry Creek and basically you look at the calendar of what is being painted that night and then there is an instructor there that paints the picture with you step by step.  You can use different colors if you'd like, or you can follow theirs exactly.  Then there is wine there for $3 a glass. Since I don't drink, I was of course the DD that night.  Everyone had a great time!

Jessica and I painting.

 Jessica, Me, and Jessy

 Our finished paintings!

 Me, Allison, and Natalie

 Natalie, Allison, Me, Jessica, and Jessy

My finished painting.

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

That looks like so much fun and your painting is really pretty. Who knows how mine would turn out if they are serving $3 glasses of wine and you offered to DD :-)