Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's Been a While... Again :)

So yet again life has gotten the better of me, and I haven't had time to post anything. But here is a recap of what has been going on the past few months.

I am back at work now, and it is working out great. My new position is so wonderful. I feel so appreciated and I love all of my new co-workers. It is a lot busier than I thought it would be. But I love that I get to plan events and book a lot of travel. Most of my department is always away on business so I don't really see everyone a whole lot.

I absolutely love being off on Fridays. I made a pact with myself that I will always do something fun with the kids that day. I am not "allowed" to use the day for errands, etc. I can do those in addition to, but I at least need to do something fun with the girls first. So mostly we have been going to Story Time. It has been nice because the girls get to play with Jocelyn and Garrett, and we also have some other moms that are off on Fridays that we see.

We are headed to Orlando this week. I am so excited. It is for Ellen's bridal shower. I am a bridesmaid and Jasmine is the flower girl. So far our plans are dinner at the hotel with everyone the night we get in, the shower and Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, Sunday pictures with the bridal party and Magic Kingdom with Crystal, then Monday and Tuesday just some family time at the parks and enjoying the hotel.

We are then headed back to Orlando a month later for the actual wedding. That will be nice since we will be there for a longer period of time. My mom is also coming down to meet us. She will be doing Ellen's hair, my hair, and Jasmine's hair. It will be good for her to get some one on one time with the girls. She has also offered to watch the kids for us one night so that Jose and I can go to dinner. We haven't been on a date since May this year! So we are looking forward to that. We made reservations at Teppan Edo which is our favorite restaurant at Disney. It is in Epcot in Japan. It is a hibachi grill. So yummy!!!

Jasmine is talking more and more everyday. It amazes me how much she can say. I love the fact that she and I can have actual conversations now. But she of course is such a parrot. She says cuss words (I know it's my potty mouth that she gets it from) and threatens to put me in time out all the time.

The newest thing with her is that when we tell her no, she starts to count at us (One! Two!) and points her finger at us. She never makes it to three I guess since she never hears Jose get to three when he counts at her ;).

Jordan is growing like a weed! She is so much bigger than Jasmine was. She is a big talker, so she likes to coo a lot. I love having two little girls, it is so much fun. I hope they are as close as my sister and I are.

So that is what is going on with us in a nutshell. We have been going to things almost every weekend, I just need to start blogging about them.

Hopefully I can find some more time to get it done!

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

You sound like a busy girl! I am glad you have Friday's off to enjoy your girls. Having 2 girls is really special! Can't wait to see some more recent pictures of the 2 of them! Have fun at Disney!