We met with the perinatologist on Monday and he told us we were having another girl. We are very excited to have another little girl. The funny part is that everyone knew Jose wanted a boy, so now when everyone hears the news they ask, “Oh, how is Jose taking it?” We just think that’s so funny since he is so excited to have another girl.
We are planning on naming her Jordan Mackenzie. Jordan from my maiden name and Mackenzie is just a name that we liked. It’s still in keeping with our JMB names. I am excited that I can reuse all of Jasmine’s cute outfits that she only got to wear a few times.
My blood pressure is doing well and so are my protein levels. It’s weird that pregnancy is making my health better and not worse. Maybe I should just be pregnant all the time :). Unfortunately that won’t be since we are planning on being done with having children once Jordan is born. I also have lost a few pounds. According to the web, I should have gained between 10-15 pounds by now. Oh well, I am just fine having lost weight. The same thing happened with Jasmine. That means I will gain it all in the third trimester.
She weighs about 7 ounces right now and she is breech. She has a few months to rotate and she better. Hopefully I won’t have to have a c-section. My perinatologist agreed with me that this labor will most likely go the same as Jasmine. So probably an induction and low birth weight.
The move went well. We still have boxes everywhere. I am beginning to think that we will never get settled in. We still have a few more things to get out of the townhome, but for the most part it’s all done. We hired cleaners for the townhome and they did an amazing job. I think I will definitely hire them again every now and then to do a deep clean.
Work has been busy. Just the same things, projects, calendars, etc.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment